We are a small group of professionals seeking to make a difference in our sphere of influence and while doing so better the lives of those less fortunate!!!
How are we influencing?
- ERPGenie.COM - Portal for all ERP related information
- EDIGenie.COM – Portal for all EDI related information
- Genie Press – SAP related book publishing
How are we bettering the life of others?
We are actively supporting the following charitable causes close to our hearts:
- Falling Whistles – “In 2008, a young traveler named Sean traveled through eastern Congo to learn about a war he knew nothing about. Just a few days later he found himself in a military encampment, where he met five boys being held prisoner by the national army. The boys had been child soldiers, taken from their homes and forced to fight for two different rebel groups, until one night they escaped and ran to the national army for refuge. Now in the hands of their own military, they were being treated as enemies of the state.He spent the day with the boys, trading stories, laughter and tears. One boy told him of children too small to carry guns being sent to the frontlines, armed with only a whistle. After he and his partner worked with the UN to have the boys released, he went home that night and wrote the Falling Whistles journal. A single story of a single day. It was originally sent to about 80 friends and family, who forwarded it around the world. Thousands of strangers wrote back asking: what can we do?”
- World Vision – “World Vision is a Christian relief and development organization dedicated to helping children, families, and communities worldwide reach their full potential by tackling the causes of poverty and injustice. We help transform the lives of the world’s poorest children and families in nearly 100 countries, including the United States, through interventions such as nutrition and safe drinking water programs, poverty relief and community development initiatives, disaster response, and more. Our non-profit work extends assistance to all people, regardless of religious beliefs, gender, race, or ethnic background.”